Cared Upon | How We Can Help You
Our team at Cared Upon is on a mission to improve the quality of life for older adults across Canada. We aim to fulfill that mission by ensuring that older adults and the families have access to all the information they need to make informed care decisions. As we become go-to resource for those searching for care, Cared Upon also becomes a wonderful channel for Care Providers and Operators to connect and communicate with their future prospective clients.
How Cared Upon Supports Older Adults
We all know how emotional and stressful the search for care services can be for seniors and their loved ones. The overwhelming emotion we hear of from older adults is anxiety. We have heard from countless seniors and their families who have struggled with the senior care search experience. Anchored by their input, Cared Upon aims to give all Canadians looking for senior care services the answers to 4 critical questions:
- What are my senior living options and which one is right for me?
- What will it cost and how can I pay for it?
- Which care providers are there in my local community (or the one I want to live in) who can support me?
- What have others who have used their services (or stayed in their residences) found their experience?
The Opportunity for Care Providers and Operators
As a landing place for Canadians looking for information about senior care, Cared Upon is a great channel for care providers and operations to engage with current and prospective clients/residents and their families. By taking full advantage of their business listing pages and Cared Upon's industry leading review platform, care operators can:
- Engage with more residents who will need their services in the future
- Build and amplify their brands
- Increase their team's morale by ensuring they are recognized for the outstanding work they do with their residents